04. Dog Eat Dog
05. About a Dead
06. Bite Me!
07. Altered States
08. Tiempos de Furia

Release Date
16th December 2011

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Hocico - Blood On The Red Square / Limited Digipak Edition (CD + DVD)

Video

Press Release
Recording a live album in Russia has been a long heartfelt wish of Mexican Hard Electro legends Erk Aicrag and Racso Agroyam, as the Russian audience has always been among the best on any tour. On their recent “Tiempos de Furia”-tour, they finally seized the opportunity to record both the Moscow show in thudding quality on CD and the show in Yekaterinburg with multiple cameras and dazzling light- and video show on DVD. The result is 100% pure Hocico, alive experience that perfectly captures the incomparable energy of the band in a massive audio and visual recording. “Blood On The Red Square” is released in a classy double Digipak in a Russian-style design. The release is also available as a super-limited fan box (499 copies) for diehards and collectors. It includes the CD/DVD, a steel Hocico hip flask, two Vodka shot glasses, all with engraved Hocico logo, for an unforgettable evening among comrades, plus a Russian badge of honor with Hocico-logo and a numbered ownership certificate, all packed in a mega-classy wooden box with branding. Better grab this gem fast, as the contingent will sell out fast! Na Sdarowje!

Links
Artist: Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 19/8/2015, 18:30

Web  Top
1 replies since 20/11/2011, 20:12   266 views