Release Date
5th March 2010

Listen on Spotify
Cryo - Hidden Aggression

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Cryo - Hidden Aggression (CD)

Video

Press Release
In 2006 Martin Rudefelt aka. Cryo released his debutalbum "Cryogenic" to EXCELLENT worldwide reviews. It even awarded him a SAMA-Award as best newcomer in the electronic music scene. 2007 he took the DAC, NAC and other alternative charts by STORM with the release of the mini-CD "Mixed Emotions" which was more club/dance oriented. Cryo has a unique twist to his music the media wrote. it´s cold, static yet danceable and catchy.
And now 2010 Cryo returns with the brand new album "Hidden Aggression" which is nothing less than a true masterpiece. If this don´t bring Cryo to the topnames within the electronic scene believe us... nothing will. Danceable and rhythmic with beats that will crush the dancefloors to pieces with it´s driving force yet still melodic. "Hidden Aggression" is the future of electronic music when it has taken yet a step of development. It´s not only good. It´s simply: FUCKING FANTASTIC!! One of the strongest album this scene has EVER experienced… and that’s not empty sales words…

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 28/8/2013, 10:09

Web  Top
1 replies since 14/1/2010, 18:42   444 views