08. I Will Always Be with You
09. Another Love
10. Flowers
11. Prayer
12. Shot

Release Date
26th March 2010

Buy it on POPoNAUT
The Girl And The Robot - The Beauty Of Decay (CD)

Buy it on Juno Download
The Girl And The Robot - The Beauty Of Decay

Video

Press Release
The odyssey continues: Earlier this year, THE GIRL & THE ROBOT set out in their quest to find love in our heartless society on their double feature single “Whole/Flowers”. Now they expand their mission. Like the Tinman desperately seeking his lost heart in the wonderful world of Oz, also the debut album of Plastique and her Swedish Tinman Deadbeat has become a quest for warmth, love and passion.
In twelve timelessly beautiful, crystal clear Electro pearls, the gorgeous girl acts side by side with an intrinsically cold-hearted robot, causing him to produce anything but deadhearted or cold melodies with his sequencers. No wonder with a personified sin like Plastique by his side. Ethereal, enigmatic, bewitched and utterly succumbing, her voice instills this certain little something into the floating tracks between retro charm and urban chic. And when she sensually sighs the words “I will always love you until the end of time” in the last song, listeners and robots alike have become highly addicted to her.
“The Beauty Of Decay” comes as a multiply folded digipack containing all the lyrics as well as exclusive pictures capturing the songs’ wallowing eroticism.

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 1/1/2013, 18:34

Web  Top
0 replies since 24/2/2010, 16:30   485 views