10. The November Plague (feat. KarlozM)

Release Date
21st September 2010

Buy it on Bandcamp
Lexincrypt - Of Unsound Mind

Video

Video

Press Release
A storm has been lurking overhead and the rains of discontent, self-loathing, and helplessness are now coming down in full force. After a five-year hiatus, Lexincrypt returns with its new album "Of Unsound Mind," its most mature, dark, and anguished material to date. The philosophy of Lexincrypt has always centered on maintaining a balance of aggression and depression; that balance, however, has been lost as the latter has inevitably consumed the former. With a disconsolate focus on personal shortcomings, ineptitude, instability, and the absence of the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel, "Of Unsound Mind" touches on the many angles of just that -- a mind with a penchant for self-destruction, exhausted by days dark and darker.
The turmoil and experiences that paved the way for this release were not only emotionally difficult but also exceptionally draining in every respect, conjuring otherwise dormant personal demons as well as dealing with the ones that never went away. Because of this, KarlozM (Manufactura), Ash (Filament 38), and Xiescive have lent their remarkable talents to reinstate the momentum in this endeavor -- an endeavor that may have otherwise remained forever stagnant. Lexincrypt also finds a new home with Crunch Pod to bring you its most self-defining album to date.

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Discogs

Edited by Luca EW - 7/6/2015, 11:31

Web  Top
0 replies since 13/7/2010, 16:00   105 views