« Older   Newer »
Luca EW
view post Posted on 21/6/2011, 17:26 by: Luca EW     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Architect - Noise is Out of Stock
(Hymen Records)

Tracklist
A1. Charles B. (Keller Downtech Frickel)
A2. Icl Feelings (Smut Business Remix)
A3. Icl Feelings (Azure Reemiqs)
B1. Icl Feelings (Frontier Of Sorrow Remix)
B2. Charles B. (Keller Basement)
B3. Stupid Anus

Release Date
4th February 2005

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Architect - Noise is out of stock (12" Vinyl)

Buy it on Bandcamp
Architect - Noise is Out of Stock

Press Release
yesterday, i went out shopping to get some noise. hmmm…noise.
today, the galactic supermarket had lots of great offers - but i went out shopping to get some noise, and there was no noise at all. hmmmmm .... noise?
i asked some friends for help and klima found a loopish 3/4 pattern with nice breaks, it was quite unusual and I had to add it to the cart! displacer recommended a straight forward piece, with crystal-clear synth-sounds - catchy.. okay, add this one too! benny came over and said "hey daniel check this one! nice rhythm, eh? listen to the breakbeats, soundtrackish voice samples and filters - reminds me a bit of the "transfer" track by the german project...uh, forgot the name... do you like it?" "what the hecq... ah-pretty good, okay!" hmmm.. no noise yet, but this guy over there... do i know him? "hi, i'm lucas. check this straight uptempo breakbeat dance tune... nice, eh?" "yupp - ehmmm... do you know benny?" "uhmmmm.... noooo.... but will you take this track?" "uhm-yeah-ok." klima came back, carrying another straight ahead piece spiced with irritating background loops and breaks. alright – the shopping cart was almost full, but - where's that hmmmmm... noise ??? the stupid anus behind the counter was incapable of helping, he kept telling me that "noise is out of stock". "noise!!!" i yelled, so he checked the warehouse over and over again – eventually he found some straight ahead tek-stuff containing distorted breaks, looped voices and sequenced... noise!! "how much for all of this?" "¥46, please". "okay, here you go".

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 2/7/2015, 11:14

Web  Top
0 replies since 21/6/2011, 17:26   49 views