12. Ultra Dark Day (Forestate remix)
13. Belief (Groupe-T remix)

Release Date
27th January 2012

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Grandchaos - Rumours Of My Life (CD)

Press Release
Acute awareness, we said.
That's why we're proud to announce the addition of one new band to our roster.
Stop bitching! Grandchaos is back!
The musical beginning of TCHELESKOV IVANOVITCH dates back to the eighties. TCHELESKOV was one of the founders of cult underground Belgian act IVANOVITCH DLO. During more than ten years, they officiated in a kind of powerful electronic music, placing the emphasis on the music and the visual aspect. Therefore, their gigs were realized (Maxi 45t, cassettes, compilations,...).
When IDLO stopped their activities, TCHELESKOV took the opportunity to create GRANDCHAOS, a solo project which allowed him to explore other horizons.
After some EPs, an album and a double CD with remixes by la creme de la creme of the old school scene (COBALT 60, ARMAGEDDON DILDOS, TYSKE LUDDER, TRIAL, SEVERE ILLUSION...), GRANDCHAOS announces new album release, "Rumours of my life" with Jacky Meurisse as special guest.
The release comes 4 years after the previous one, "Open source", which was applauded by critics for its "intelligent body music". The delay was caused by the band being put on hold due to their involvement in SA42 live gigs.
Tcheleskov Ivanovitch played in recent years with SA42 over the world : Brazil, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Belgium...

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 3/10/2014, 22:15

Web  Top
0 replies since 4/10/2011, 21:50   227 views