ElectroWorld

Axiome - Ten Hymns for Sorbetière or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Freezer, Album [13/04/12]

« Older   Newer »
Luca EW
view post Posted on 27/3/2012, 10:25 by: Luca EW     +1   +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Axiome - Ten Hymns for Sorbetière or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Freezer
(Ant Zen)

Tracklist
01. Obscurément Blanc
02. Brise-Glace
03. Gèle ou Crève!
04. La Solitude du Grêlon Face à la Chute
05. Cryotrope
06. Mango Turbo
07. La Seconde Morsure d'Amundsen
08. Vriespunt
09. Neige d'Azuki
10. Lawine

Release Date
13th April 2012

Buy it on Bandcamp
Axiome - Ten Hymns for Sorbetière or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Freezer

Video

Press Release
Seven years have passed since we saw the last signs of life from this headstrong project - with 'Ten Hymns for Forbetière...' Axiome return triumphantly and unmistakably. C-drík Fermont and Olivier Moreau (Imminent) present an aural landslide of amazingly dense sounds, heavy beats and menacing, freezing atmospheres, choosing coldness and ice as a central theme for the album.
Splicing genres like idm, acid, rhythm&noise, dark, brooding electro infusions and techstep to an insane hybrid, these 'hymns' mark a perfect syncrisis of simplicity and complexity. Accelerated technoid rhythms are perfectly interfused with powerful percussion laced with hard, deftly sequenced melodic structures and combined with a retreat to insistent, repetitive analogue bubblebath-esque electronic textures. A mélange of force and beauty that is rarely matched by anyone else.
Axiome have always been uncompromising, surprising and incalculable throughout their existence - this album is no exception. ten unique, intelligent and atmospheric soundtracks to the sentiments of a biting winter, but suitable for all seasons. So stop worrying and love the freezer!

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 7/10/2014, 15:35

Web  Top
1 replies since 27/3/2012, 10:25   110 views