10. An Era of Agony
11. Provoke (9mm Intervention)
12. With Gentle Indifference

Release Date
18th October 2012

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Product - I, Omega (CD)

Press Release
[product] is a harsh EBM project based in Portland, Oregon. Stemming from the aggression of the world around them, [product] aka Michael Kurt delivers only the harshest words, exposing deception and addiction in deep rooted decay. Since its conception in 2008, [product] has released several demos and EP's and shared stages with Android Lust, Mankind Is Obsolete, Slick Idiot, SMP, Unter Null, and HexRx amongst others. By the end of 2011 [product] was signed to COP International and released their first digital EP "I Hope You Choke EP" which featured remixes by Distorted Memory and Die Sektor side project Chloral One. Mastered by X-Fusion Music Production, the EP caught the attention of review sites around the world. 2012 saw The Infiltration Tour with local industrial acts reakt[ion] and 357. Reaching out to the West Coast, [product] paved the fiery path to a full length release "I, Omega". Once more mastered by Jan from X-Fusion Music Production, "I, Omega" is a force to be reckoned with.

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 23/4/2014, 11:11

Web  Top
0 replies since 27/9/2012, 12:45   106 views