07. Souvenir de Margot
08. La Sua Figura

Release Date
24th November 2012

Video

Video

Video

Press Release
“On 29 June 2011, Robbie, my musical partner, passed away.
It was with him that Babylonia came into being and it is thanks to him that Babylonia are still here today, because singing and writing songs has become a way for me to keep my spirits up and be closer to him.
Last September, while I was in the studio recording Babylonia’s new album to be released in 2013, I started thinking about organising a second “I Love Robbie” event, after the one that was held last year in remembrance of Robbie.
I was looking for an idea that would make the night a special event in the hearts of the people that would take part.
This is how “TALES OF LOVING HEARTS” came about, almost by chance. It’s a collection of songs that I chose and recorded with a single unifying theme – the theme of emotions.
It’s a very unusual project that brings together various musical worlds, from our typical electropop style to a minimal acoustic style consisting of voice, piano and cello.
Each song on this album has a special meaning for me and Robbie and I wanted to share these emotions with everyone and at the same time remember the great person and sophisticated artist that Robbie was.
I would like to thank Marco Barusso (Modà, Eros Ramazzotti, Lacuna Coil) and Stefano Mariani (D. Silvestri, PFM, Afterhours) who mixed the tracks, bringing out their essential truth and intensity.
Robbie was a great animal lover, so I have decided to donate the proceeds of this project to the “Cane Amico” dog’s home in Misilmeri, near Palermo, run by Anna Maria Cirafici, who has devoted her whole life to animals in difficulty that really need help.
In the hope of raising as much money as possible, I produced the CD myself and decided to avoid the usual distribution channels that make up the record label/distributor/retailer chain.
The CD will actually only be available by contacting the band at the email address [email protected]”.
Max Giunta – November 2012

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Self Released

Edited by Luca EW - 4/6/2015, 14:13

Web  Top
2 replies since 13/12/2012, 11:27   187 views