(Tympanik Audio)

Tracklist
01. Let the Sinful Sparrow Sing
02. I Know Your Wounds
03. The Heart Is Marked
04. Breathing Through You
05. The Shape of Hate to Come
06. Devious Words
07. Deceit (The Sharpening of the Shears)
08. No-one Will Ever Touch You
09. If I Could Hurt You All Over Again, I Would
10. While You Sleep I Converse with the Dark Birds
11. Confudere

Release Date
18th June 2013

Buy it on POPoNAUT
ESA (Electronic Substance Abuse) - Themes Of Carnal Empowerment Pt. 2: Deceit (CD)

Buy it on Bandcamp
ESA - Themes of Carnal Empowerment pt. 2: Deceit

Press Release
ESA returns with part two of his conceptual album series 'Themes of Carnal Empowerment'. Continuing where ‘Pt. 1: Lust’ left off, ESA once again offers a powerful rhythmic noise assault spanning 11 hard-hitting new industrial tracks. The album sparks off with the slow-burn intro "Let The Sinful Sparrow Sing" as a harmony between piano, soulful female vocals, marching beats, and distant synthlines build a gradual tension, ultimately detonating into the energetic beat-driven stomper "I Know Your Wounds". From there the album charges forward with one breathless sonic cavalcade after another from the throbbing basslines and guttural vocals of "The Heart Is Marked" to the feverish pounding beats and glitch accented powerhouse of "The Shape Of Hate To Come".
ESA allows a little breathing room with the funk laden breakbeat track "Devious Words" before kicking the album back into high gear with the epic and rigid title track "Deceit", pursued by the savory classic industrial with a modern twist contrast of "No-one Will Ever Touch You". Euphony meets adrenalizing discord in the beautifully wicked "If I Could Hurt You All Over Again, I Would" before closing the album with the tribal descending of "While You Sleep I Converse With The Dark Birds" and the appropriately trampling disquiet of "Confudere".
Always engaging and never disappointing, ESA skillfully executes another vigorous collection that aligns his focus not just on mere rhythmic structures and harsh beats, but masterfully injects a rare creative depth and serendipitous atmospheric climate into his works that ultimately sets him apart from the crowd.

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 11/6/2015, 10:43

Web  Top
0 replies since 26/1/2013, 15:45   147 views