11. Where You Are

Release Date
12th June 2013

Buy it on Juno Download
Raoul Sinier - Welcome to My Orphanage

Video

Video

Press Release
Third LP in the well-rounded artist discography, “Welcome To My Orphanage” could emerge as the result of new mutation initiated by “Guilty Cloaks” . If found very quickly its brands in this dark world where syncopated rhythms come rub samples cut in crude, we very quickly worn by anything other than his previous projects. W.T.M.O. quickly gives the impression we embark on a carousel at full speed in a ghostly and scary decorations to Kubrick. While fluidity, loops enchainent, noisy machinery and powerful, and serve as the base skinned song artist and floods distortion passing as violent storms, punctuated by lulls piano, the harpsichords and strings lanscinantes.
“Welcome To My Orphanage” takes us and dragged us in a serious world certe, but may also seem more accessible, and may surprise some by false pop appearance. This is so in every details under control and finely crafted structure of each 11 tracks that recognizes this perfectionist tab Raoul Sinier, the perfectly mastered next trip…. Mechanical album, implacable, but evokes a feeling of fragility.

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 28/4/2014, 17:45

Web  Top
0 replies since 12/6/2013, 17:34   125 views