view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 10:34 by: Luca EW     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Architect - Mine Remixes part 1
(Hymen Records)

Tracklist
01. Closer (Jo Beschil remix)
02. Immaterial (The Walton Hoax remix)
03. The Mountain Top (Niels Binias remix)
04. The Sun (The Walton Hoax remix)

Release Date
19th December 2013

Buy it on Bandcamp
Architect - Mine Remixes part 1

Press Release
architect is a mix of a lot of styles, from bass music to techno, from ambient to breaks inexhaustibly explored by german mastermind daniel myer. architect's most pronounced quality is the accomplished combination of powerful grooves and atmospheric soundscapes resulting in music that is suitable for both listening and dancing. architect's sixth full length album 'mine' constitutes an appreciable shift in direction compared to his previous works by adding compositional and instrumental innovations brand new to this project. architect marches to no one’s beat but his own, expanding ambitious electronica with comprehensive down-tempo song structures.
on this digital ep, available as a free download, you will discover exclusive remixes of four album tracks by dj and remixer jo beschil from leipzig/germany, the walton hoax from belgium / netherlands, and stralsund / germany based niels binias. the stylistic gamut ranges from pounding techno and atmospheric bass music to deep rhythm-based electronica. a suspenseful listening experience for discoverers and adepts - let it be yours!

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 2/7/2015, 11:13

Web  Top
0 replies since 19/12/2013, 10:34   67 views