08. Wake Up
09. Unjustified Violence
10. The Illusion of Freedom

Release Date
18th June 2014

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Mono-Amine - Human Farming (CD)

Press Release
'this album is about freedom and perseverance. but also about awareness of the situation which we have managed to evolve our own species into. i encounter on a daily basis that the average person in this timeframe sleepwalks through life, never questioning anything and swallowing everything that governments, mainstream media, religion and next of kin monopolise as the truth. it pisses me off and because creating music is my way of staying sane and being able to cope with this reality, i present to you: human farming, an, adventurous, energetic and intense musical mindfuck without compromise.'
(mono-amine)
right after finishing his last full length release 'do not bend' joost gransjean started to work on his next album which is now ready to blow your minds and speakers. 'human farming' features ten curtain fires of uplifted and multilayered beats overlaid with deep distortion, heavy droning pads and striking voice samples. the roughness of rhythmic noise combined with the speed of hardcore techno add up to a steady driving force of tightness and contortion. with this work mono-amine introduces forcing surges of concrete blows recommended for serious differently minded devotees of pace and aggression. wake up - and shutdown the farm!

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 13/6/2015, 13:57

Web  Top
0 replies since 1/6/2014, 22:49   41 views