Release Date
13th October 2014

Buy it on POPoNAUT
Paresis - Hope Lies Torn (CD)

Buy it on Bandcamp
Paresis - Hope Lies Torn

Video

Press Release
It's been a long time coming, but the scathing debut album - 'HOPE LIES TORN' - from our resident Doom-smith, Paresis, is now available for pre-order! "Yay!" we hear you shout, and you'd be absolutely correct to be excited about this kind of announcement. Expanding the explosive Paresis sound in some pretty wild directions (including psytrance, for all you ravers), 'Hope Lies Torn' proves to be a debut of extraordinary scope, it's recurrent themes of introspection and desire collide to create eleven tracks of sweet, beautiful aural terror. As a bit of a gesture to all you lovely people out there that keep the faith, and keep us doing what we do, if you pre-order now then you'll save a quid, and of course we're doing the obligatory bundle thing to help save you money whilst simultaneously supporting your desire/need/compulsion to show your love for Paresis.
The bundles come in three distinct flavours - "CREEPING DOOM", which is the album in all it's digipak glory. "TANGIBLE DOOM", which throws a sexy Paresis tee into the equation, but please do let us know what size you wear. And finally, the "ULTIMATE DOOM" pack, an unholy trilogy featuring 'Hope Lies Torn', that Paresis tee PLUS the blistering 'Last Shadow' EP. As an extra bonus - sweet Christ, we're starting to sound like a JML TV commercial - we shall throw in a sweet-ass #TeamArmalyte shirt for absolutely nada, by way of thanks, though this is limited as fook to the first 20 peeps that pre-order as we don't have many left hidden away in our merch bunker). All that remains is for you to click that slinky BUY NOW button below to pre-order this bad-boy! Official release date is Monday 13th October, but we're sure we can whack it in the post to you pretty sharpish. Say no more and all that nonsense...

Links
Artist: Website | Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 14/1/2015, 18:42

Web  Top
0 replies since 9/9/2014, 08:52   44 views