03. Downshift
04. Packages
05. Electric Waste

Release Date
23rd June 2015

Buy it on Bandcamp
Xsodect - Electric Waste

Press Release
The young generation of Russian talents again expands us the boundaries in the waters of dark IDM. Again a young project this time operating in Saint Petersburg, arrives with its debut EP that for sure won’t let to chill any IDM enthusiasts and a fans of broken beats and electronic loops. Dimitrii aka Xsodect on his album presents analog processes in which spins great amount of cold frequencies and in his music drawing highlights the contrast between the melodic lines and industrial blocks. By its genre this project is influenced with down tempo idm dub step and all this in a nice synthetic suite only for our digital store.
All my life I was composing melodies in my head. Since my childhood my head was creating new melodies every day and for every situation. I was always drawn to creativity and challenged myself in different kinds of it, but I realized that I can combine my desire for creation and melodies coming from inside of me. Years of trying, learning, ideas, shocks and changes of my view of life and here I am. I have only music, only music makes sense for me, and only music helps and heals me.

Links
Artist: Facebook
Label: Website | Facebook

Edited by Luca EW - 23/6/2015, 17:57

Web  Top
0 replies since 26/5/2015, 10:25   34 views